Blog: Wiki So Far

As a class assignment, we are to contribute to our class wiki page that has been built up with content from previous students that have taken the course.

For my own contributions to the class wiki, I plan on writing about a topic that I am most familiar with. I have done research for various topics such as on smoking, alcohol, and fitness and health, which are content that I felt would be great additions. I am working towards the goal of posting informative and fact based content for educational purposes by reading news and scholarly articles. The specific pages on smoking, and alcohol fall under drugs which can also include other substances that others can add on to. For health and fitness, I have noticed a good amount of content but feel as if I contribute more to it!

Overall, my research will all be referenced and I will be doing my part as a member of the wiki to compile content.

Comments

  1. Your topics of research sounds interesting! I hope to gain more insight based on your research especially on smoking and alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the content that you have added to our class wiki, particularly about how e-cigarettes have targeted a younger demographic to market their products to. I agree that their sleek design and smart marketing strategies using new media platforms have been very successful in gaining a huge following, despite the moral complications of marketing to minors and new regulations may soon follow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment